View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

RSDno,
Although pain is a constant reminder of days gone bye it is important to remember that God is the ultimate provider. He and he alone can make or break our decision and our wills.
I read your poem, it was beautiful as a sunrise. I wish you peace and good health in all of your days and remember that you have all of us here at neuro-talk to be your friend in both good and bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdno View Post

Default Doctors in Calif
hi I live in Oregon and have a great doctor I lived in tennessee and had a great doctor are you the gabby who told me of the Doc in Johnson city ? I worked as prescribing nurse for a pain Doctor in California some days he would have over 70 patients (I only worked one day a month for him but he pioneered letting people decide what they wanted
You see I shot myself and guns are worse than opiates but opiate misuse makes it hard on us all ,what works for one person doesnt for another .I shot myself in heart making my RSD worse if possible because of the just say no Reagan mentality and with no meds I went to a Hospital for drug addicts for the "Cure" (treated worse than Mierda)instead of my RSD being treated the Doctors would say I can't see you you are a Drug Addict (I was a RN 15 years and was never an addict by taking extras or selli ng meds I knew the importance of being perfect with my meds)
I couldnt bare the pain i had RSD since 1968 I saw no way out but my rifle although I think God is great to make our decisions other people should make their own decisions ask for help but not try to decide for me,
It is unbearable ,I have lost friends to RSD or lack of decent treatment whatever it was they needed.Meds had taken the edge off for me and I pray all get the help from this monstrous disease .
Hey I wrote a poem a few well you can look under rsdno I guess before judging me (probably not very good but I try
Gentlest Hug rsdno

GOD help me be faithful in the midst of my suffering. Alt1268
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rory47 (03-01-2014)