Thread: broken
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocken angel View Post
well i found housing help they are going to pay for a hotel for 2 to 3 wks after my surgery then help me get an apt or home still no one to stay with me tho but i guess im sued to being alone god will send me someone im sure and if not i know he will be there thank you for your prayers i go in mon for the 2nd mri of the other part of my spine to see if i need a2nd surgery my daughter is terified that ill die my poor angel i tryed my best to reasure her that even if i didnt wake up i would be dead because i live in her heart always and id still b with her every day but shes 9 so its hard for her no i still havent figured out the mail lol but i will try again thank you all for careing it means so much
I'm so glad to hear you have a place to stay and help finding an apt. That part of the prayers were answered!! As for help, check with the hospital for volunteers, there are lots of retired nurses or just kind souls that will help for free, you just need to get the word out and just maybe.... fingers crossed. Even if its someone to check on you, sit with you, help you wash your hair or bring you food. Is there a meals on wheels program? Or someone that can bring you food while you are unable to drive? Try to find some of these kind friends before your surgery. I would definately start with a counsillor or hospital volunteer list.

Thinking of you... still praying for you!

Cathie
cath1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote