View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you both for your replies. Once I started to get able to use the internet, I started looking up MVD. It was then that I ran across AD and wow, the symptoms matched. I had my first good cry last night and then stuck face in ice packs. I may have looked silly, but putting ice packs towards the front of my ear where it meets my face and in the back of my head really helped. I had a teething ring handy from my nephew and ah yeah I used that too. I froze the inside of my mouth beyond belief, took two neurontin, and for an hour felt like myself again. I woke up this morning to unbelievable pain again and of course swallowed down more pills. Does the neurontin make anyones face feel tight or is that the AD? Ive been grabbing behind my ear at the top and pulling up and that actually relieves the tightness for a bit.
I did find a good attorney in November . He didn't have the full scope of damages by then as I didn't, but I did sign a contingency fee agreement with him and them emailed him an update.
Out of all the options for what can be done, are there any non invasive treatments for this? I do have a current neurologist, but I need to find a new one. He diagnosed this as Parasthesia and Trigeminal Neuralgia. THIS ISNT trigeminal neuralgia- heck Id take that back!
Audarah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (01-22-2012)