Thread: ACM and PTC
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ACM and PTC

Does anyone with ACM also have Pseudotumor Cerebri? I was dx'd with PTC in 2005 and then dx'd with ACM in 2006. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experience with these symptoms. I can tell when my ICP (Intercranial Pressure) is high. I can feel it in my head and hear the "swooshing" to the beat of my heart. There is so much pressure and my face feels tight and part of it is numb off an on. It's torture. I've been in the middle of this episode for 3 days. Almost wen to hospital last night. It' s been a horrible few months for me. If it's not one thing it's another. It's getting really frustrating feeling like there is always something hurting. Sometimes I wish if I HAD to have an ailment that it could be something people understood and something that when you look at me you could see. It's hard because people look at me and probably think that I'm nuts. I would think the same thing! I'm losing my strength to deal with these things. Really, I am. Anyone with some insightful words would be helpful.
brainab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote