Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamster View Post
I haven't heard of saline sprays before, did you just get like contact solution saline or regular saline and put it in a nasal spryer or did you buy it that way? Also is Bach's Remedy a natural approach you get at health food stores? Haven't heard of it before is why I ask.
Hi Pamster

the saline nasal spray comes ready prepared and available at all drugstores, health stores and even some supermarkets......or one can make it at home (i have a recipe somewhere from my dad, who always used it for his sinuses instead of prescription ones)

it really clears that dry stuffy nose feeling too

The Bach's Remedy is available at health stores....there are a range of them for different needs.

we always have Bach's Rescue Remedy, made from extracted flower essences
available....not only good with allergy etc but UNSURPASSED in its ability to bring instant calm to anyone having anxiety, panic, stress etc

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote