View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Dani

I want to welcome you to Neuro Talk. I hope you can find the answer to your questions about you medications. There is also a RSD forum yo can post to. On the top of the page is a search bar, just type in RSD. You may also get a response here. You have found a really good site for information and alot of support. I came here for cervical issues and never left because of the friends I made in many of the boards. I was supported all during my crisis and then beyond that.
I know that some medications, make people worse than if they didn't take the medicine. Your doctor is there to serve you, and don't be afraid of stepping on his toes by asking about this. You need that truthful talk between you. Go ahead and call if you feel that anxious. I get really jittery form Vicoden and prednasone. With RSD that communication is even more important so you can have the very best pain control that is possible. Keep posting, there will be others along to welcome you here too. I am glad you found Neuro talk and I hope you make alot of friends. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote