View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi candlegirl

I posted the day I left for the hospital! I was right here down to the time I walked out the door. We will be here for you. I did the freaky deek more than once. It is OK, those jitters will come and go. If your anxiety goes too high Maybe your pHysician can give you a calming medicine while you wait for this surgery. I was given something, I gratefully excepted it. Waiting is often the hardest part.
This coming wed. I have another proceedure. I am nervous too! I get an endoscopy again, biopsy again, and my throat stretched. I always get nervous and I can't help it. I don't like any of it just like the rest of us! I don't like being stuck with needles. I have my whinning days for sure, where I make my self more miserable than I have to be. I think no matter what we all have to go through, none of it is easy. That is why I stay right here with you . I know that I get comfort here too when I am scared. We just hang together as a group, and it seems to make the way easier. I hope you are OK today, and not in such bad pain. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote