View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
<<I do think the R-lipoic...the stabilized form is working at least for my circulation. Combined with the benfotiamine, my feet are not so cold this winter like last year.>>
The E-Lipoic has seemed to work with me too. You might try taking some "Magnesium. I use "Natures Way Magnesium complex" with some "Acidophollis Pearls" to control the loose stools. I take one of the pearls with each 500 mg magnisium capsules.

Cold feet is often the first sign of Raynaud's Disorder. Raynaud's is the only temperature related disorder apart from Erythromelalgia.

Please let me know about the NAG.

Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I will get around to the NAG... next order I make for supplements.

When I do I'll post. Maybe it will help my arthritis to some extent? I've returned to my SAMe for that. I've also gone back to my Light Visor.... to help me stabilize my night time cortisol and perhaps lower my dawn phenomenon blood sugar effects.
I am not waking up during the night so much this week!
I use it for 30minutes around 4pm. With sick Oreo and the new kitten, I really got my sleeping out of whack this fall. When Houdini arrived, he was so forlorn for his siblings and mother and cried all night. I stayed up cuddling him and he really appreciated that. 3 nights. One thing that the light visor does for me, at least, is minimize my arthritis pain.

Amazon has it for very reasonable prices! I'll probably make an order soon. I've been using Amazon lately because you can get free shipping for $25 and can add most anything that qualifies to get it. I got some inexpensive cat toys, last order with my theanine!
3 bucks for toys that would cost a bundle in local stores!
Now that Weez and Houdini play alot together, toys seem important to keep them busy (not going outside).

Last edited by mrsD; 01-25-2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: fixing quotes
Cal1700 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote