View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Can it present on both sides? And do my symptoms sound like TOS?

Trying to figure out whats wrong with me, I've gotten a Dr appt scheduled, but still trying to do my own research in the meantime.

It started a few months ago. But within a day I started experiencing symptoms in both hands. When I wake up either my ring and pinky finger, or thumb and index finger are numb. Seems that it's usually my pinky side if i sleep on my back or thumb side if I sleep on my side. And like I said it happens in both hands.

Other then the morning symptoms in both hands, I recently started to have semi numb pinky fingers while awake as well. And it gets worse when I'm gripping something tightly or making a tight fist.

Also I've got persistent sore spots in my palm below thumb, doesn't hurt normally, but they are sore when I press on the area, or do something that presses hard against my palm. I sometime get similar pain in other places along my arm or between fingers, but the palm below thumb is the only persistent one.

Best way I can describe it is a sore muscle like pain, like when you just started working out after being out of shape.

TOS is the only logical conclusion I came up with, but just wanting to get an opinion to see if it indeed sounds like it, or could be something else.
zebus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote