View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:53 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bob, thanks...

I believe you are WISE? I'm working towards that all.. but his whole 'attitude adjustment' aspect...well it's gonna take lots of 'adjustments'.. That's kind of the way he's indicated going...and we've a strong area volunteer coordinating group who could match his skills to his, well, interests...I think.. or Hope?
I guess I'm being a bit selfish in this all...I've been pretty much "home alone" with this crud for a few years now, adapted and accomodated as best I could. I DO NOT WANT, all of a sudden, unsolicited help? While I may need it down the road...Just because he's 'here' and willing doesn't mean I should feel compelled to 'accept it'?
I KNOW I've got lots of adjusting to do, as well as he....but, i hope it won't test our 30+ year mariage to the limit...it may, ya know?
I recall my own mom when commenting on my dad's possible retirement...it came out sort of a who will kill who first?
One common trait about us w/PN...we are our OWN persons...the rest is,well, auxiliary?
Hugs and good thoughts to all! Also, a pain free moment or three? If Ya don't ask, you may not get! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote