View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Hi candacehp143,

Anyone, with or without MS, can have spine problems. Bulging discs or any spine problem where there is impringment on nerves can cause neurological symptoms.

MS causes damage to the spinal cord not the vertebra.

You can have all of the symptoms of MS but that doesn't mean it's MS. There is no symptom or symptoms unique to MS, they are neurological symptoms. Neurological symptoms can have numerous causes.

The nurse from your Neurologists office is correct --- to see new lesions contrast is needed. Any lesions will show up without contrast all the contrast does is indicate which, if any, of those lesions are new.
yes you are right! ive done alot of research on ms the past 3 years of having all these syptoms and being rushed to the ER with signs and syptoms of a stroke. i realise that no one wants to have any kind of disease, but id rather just know whats going on with me and get Tx then not know and suffer the way i do. now its affecting my everyday like, my house is covered with sticky notes cause my memory is SOO bad! im always not feeling well so my 4 kids know there is something wrong when im always in bed. i cant be active with them anymore for more then 10 min at a time cus i get so worn out or spasms. it just gets depressing. atleast with some kind of Tx for whatever this might be, my life can be 50% more normal then it is right now.
candacehp143 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote