View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 08:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Gluten testing question

I have had many symptoms of gluten intolerance these past few years, and they seem to be getting progressively worse. I have had intermittent hair loss (I am 22) and after hormone testing, B-vitamin tests, and the such, I constantly come out as "normal." I get random stomach aches and pains. I had very bad cystic acne, and when I was eating less wheat products I noticed the cystic acne went away. This week I ate many wheat products (pizza, cake, bread, pasta), and I have a huge cystic acne flair-up. I also have lost more hair. I now wake up with a drippy nose that lasts all day even though I have no seasonal allergies. I had testing done awhile ago that indicated I was negative for gluten problems. Is it possible that I have a gluten intolerance problem anyway?
Deamidated gliadin IgA 6 units
Deamidated gliadin IgG 4 units
IgA (serum) 335 mg/dL

Any help in this manner would be greatly appreciated. I feel awful but all my blood tests are always coming out that I am a perfectly healthy individual, but I just dont feel like it. I have been exercising daily and eating healthy but I still feel awful. My hair loss is the most frustrating!
newyorkgrl8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote