View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 08:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Thank Goodness Someone Else Understands!!

I read your post and cried happy tears! I have dealt with this for years with no hope for ever finding anyone else who would understand. We HAVE to get the doctors to research this! It's obviously something that we all know is true and I literally get suicidal from fronts and rain usually 2 days before they arrive! My mood swings are severe and I also have fibromyalgia and have suffered from intense pain with weather changes as well. My pain started when I was 12 with the migraines and continues today - I'm nearly 39. I had ECT in my 20's which cured my bipolar onset after childbirth . Other than needing Xanax for anxiety and tramadol and lyrica for pain- I am on no meds and have stable moods except for when the weather changes. I live in Texas so this is a weekly battle and I'm so weary from fighting it without any help or understanding from doctors. Our brains tissue must swell just like our other tissues do that cause arthritis pain when the pressure drops! It's so obvious! But why is it do rare that it causes such intense mood swings like I hear you having like me? ** Would love to hear from you!

Last edited by Chemar; 01-23-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: NT guidelines for new members
hmccready is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-08-2013), eva5667faliure (09-26-2013)