Thread: New here!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New here!

Hey guys, my name is Rick. I figured I'd post here to maybe just have a talk.

The last 6 months of my life have been quite interesting, a bunch of ups and downs. I have a not so good doctor and all they've done is the normal tests.. blood, ekg, etc, and I come back perfectly healthy. I'm an active 29yo 6'2 190lb, outgoing, very social.

About 6 months ago I started getting random dizzy spells. It would be a few mins of disorientation and it would go away and really no energy or drive. Had all sorts of blood tests done, 100% healthy just blood pressure a tad low. The doc thought I might have had hypothyroidism but my blood came back all good. I would have spirts of dizzy spells, tingling all over, cold intolerance (dizzy under a cold AC vent but that's gone now), and like I can't get enough air (but no asthma and my heart is good). I have to remind myself to eat/drink because I don't ever feel hungry or thirsty. After about 2 months of that, it goes away!

What I don't have:
No skin rashes
No joint/muscle pain
I love being in the sun
No constipation
I sleep like a baby

Now it's back. Some days are okay, some are not. Today would be one of them. Just a general feeling of fatigue, dizzy, lack of concentration, pins and needles randomly everywhere (drives me nuts!!), twitching, blurred vision that comes and goes, no appetite what so ever. I find that if things really start getting bad going for a walk and just moving around helps a bunch. When I sit around (like typing this) is when things start acting up worse. My lack of eating and when I do weird schedules and crap food have caused me to get acid reflux! ha. Go figure.

I work for a small company so no insurance. I'm just kinda wondering what direction I should take.
2stroker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-24-2012), SallyC (01-23-2012)