View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 04:51 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello inkspiration

Glad you found this site. Neuro Talk is a good place to find out some information. I do not know what MP stands for. If you would tell me, maybe I could address it better. I haven't heard of some of the medical problems I have heard of. As far as listening goes, that is what this site is best at. I am sorry your doctors have not really listened to you. Many other things can be wrong even if your MRI says your back is OK. For example, if your walking is not right, a scan of your hip may be in order. Pulled tendons, muscles tears, many things can happen to make your leg, hip and back hurt. None of it is fun, and it is worse when you are not listened to. I would also keep a journal, of your pain, time, location, what you were doing etc. Also if you do any kind of therapy that was recommended to you, do the same thing, keep a journal. In this way if you go back to another physicial for another evaluation, he will have a list of all you have been through. I am here any time you need to talk. There are alot of people who I hope will chime in and say hello to you too. I wish you all the best. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote