View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 06:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok, so interesting week. I am not sure if I said this in my previous post but, I had a test come back stating I have inflammation in my body. The rest of the tests are either negative or haven't come back. I still have 6 tests left to come back. That said I went to physical therapy and the therapist said I have drop foot. The neurologist ordered a brace and they think I will be able to walk without a walker using the new brace!! I also began speech therapy today. I had two therapists looking in my mouth when I started to have one of my episodes. They both stated they saw tongue fascilations. They both also wanted to know if I needed an ambulance as it made both of them concerned. I let them know this is what has been happening to me everyday for 10 weeks. It's the first time this has happened in front of medical personnel. I am so glad it did because they documented what they saw, and faxed it to both neurologists. A nurse friend of mine was thinking it might be a simple partial seizure. I am so hoping to have a diagnosis soon! Anyway, that is what I know for now. They fitted me for my brace and it should be here in a couple of days. I am extremely excited to walk better!!! So, my mood is up!
Musicjunky1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote