View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Beth I have been holding you in my thoughts and praying that things have been going in a positive direction as far as PNS trial decreasing some of your pain. Thursday you are having your final surgery we are sending prayers and wishing for a successful low pain ending for you. I hope they use something that dose not make you sick make sure you take it easy, take care of you and when you are feeling up to it let us know how you are doing.

Meeshacat thanks for contact. Your sister is in my prayers and I have a candle lit sending out positive thoughts. tomorrow is her final surgery I know I said I wouldnt post but I just wanted to let you know that I and others here are .
Also 2 others who are on the sidelines . ( and that is cool do not EVER feel like you need to post if you are not comfortable. some people do some people dont I am fine with that. we are all different. . what matters is getting threw to a better lower pain time, place in life. ) one just approved and the other waiting to be... all of you and my whole t.n. family in the forum here are for sure in my thoughts and prayers.
Advice dont try to set a dead line for healing and adjusting to the PNS settings and programs... everyone is different so take it one day at a time. remember the PNS will be set with programs and needs to be tweaked and adjusted . so do not get frustrated . and lastly the PNS is not to take all of your pain away and make you pain free . It is to help reduce your pain .
and that is exactly what I wish for all of you going threw the PNS surgeries , Lower pain and positive out come with the PNS.
PEACE
BMW...Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote