View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Banned User

15 yr Member
Banned User

15 yr Member

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=16416

The above mostly applies to ME. I can't speak for anyone other than ME. BUT....it "seems" to me that too many are quick to take drugs rather than FIX the physical. This condition is PHYSICAL. If you don't fix the PHYSICAL, drugs can only relieve you (maybe) of the pain CAUSED by the physical. Left untreated for too long and you DAMAGE the nerves and muscles beyond repair.

There was a woman who ignored all the signs....kept stating that PT wasn't helping...would go for a few sessions and because she didn't see IMMEDIATE relief...started the cycle of drugs (once she found a doctor who would give her those and they can be found)....her physicality deteriorated rapidly...she concaved her chest further because her musculature atrophied...the viscous cycle befell her ...she had surgery to remove stuff that should have NEVER been removed...only to STILL have the pain...her posture deteriorated and THAT and the atrophied muscles are "probably" her problem and were from day one. Had she been patient, worked as the PT told her and watched the musculature and posture I'm willing to bet she WOULD HAVE saved herself a lot of agony and pain....oh well. Again, I could be wrong...but I've talked extensively with my doctor and with my chiropractor and with my PT and they ALL agree that TOO MANY patients DON'T do the work...they all claim they do it but the medical professionals can tell who is working and who is not. Sad, very sad.

Last edited by Chemar; 03-31-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: moderator edit required
noname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote