View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth

I have good news!

I want to confirm that raspberry leaf tea is really helping me, I am feeling it so much now that I increased the amount I was drinking (to about a quart a day).

I ACTUALLY exercised today, for the first time in two and a half years. I have TRIED exercising since I got MG, with terrible results. Whichever part of my body I try exercising usually gives out, sometimes going completely limp and I'd end up in bed sleeping about 16 hours or so. I had decided that exercise was scary, lol, and I've been avoiding it. I've been limiting my exercise to walking in the store for groceries once a week until today.

I felt different this week, I feel lighter, less effected by MG. I decided to try exercise. This time was different that what I usually feel with MG. I exercised for ten minutes. My muscles are weak but not like the feeling I've gotten used to from MG, just regular weak from lack of exercise. I didn't feel any fatigable weaknes, none at all. I even...(I'm laughing, this sounds silly)...went up and down my front porch steps multiple times today, just because I could...usually it is a struggle to lift myself up each step.

I suppose I should wait a few days before reporting this since sometimes the weakness takes a few days to catch up with me. I am excited! I was able to exercise!!!! Time to celebrate!

Is it coincidence this happened shortly after I increased the amount of raspberry leaf tea I'm drinking? It could be, but I don't think so.

I had to share this with you guys. I feel so good!!! I hope the good feeling lasts. If it does, I wonder if it will go away after I stop drinking the tea. I am still going to take it easy, and not push my luck too much. If I continue to feel good I'll increase my activity slowly...maybe 15 minutes of exercise next time.

I exercised!!! And more than that, I felt so good I combed my hair really nice and put on nice clothes, lol...it sounds so silly to say it, but usually I don't bother trying to look good because it takes so much energy. It felt so good I'm going to try it again tomorrow.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote