Thread: driving
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 04:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default still flared up

Hi guys

Thanks for all the replies. I am still in pain today...the flare hasn't gone down yet from that wondreful drive I had. Never again will I drive a stick...well at least for a LONG while that is. What was even more stressful was that I got detoured along the way ...had to go 15 minutes out of the way on a some windy back roady in the forest somewhere. It required lots of friggin shifting! I was so ticked cause by the time I got back to the road I was originally on...THEY OPENED THE ROAD BACK UP! I probably was the last one that got detoured...just my luck!

Anyways, I have so much burning going on..in my neck and shoulder. My right eye is bothering me. It's all watery and I my vision is blurred. My hand has been ice cold all day...I feel like Michael Jackson with the one glove thing going on..lol

Jo...I want to say...boy do we have similarities...all the symptoms you described...I got. I just wonder ...when will they go away

I love reading all your posts when I can that is...I can't sit for very long but Im trying...guess I better stop trying

Well all I can say is...I love my mini van even though I haven't gone anywhere in 2 days and I still ahte driving.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday and looking forward to the weekend. Hope it's pain free....I only wish mine was...I see the Doc Monday. I think I'll instruct the kids on what to do this weekend....I'll observe and take my advil! Woohoo

I sent the hubby to the meat market...he's cooking this weekend...

Take care and tlak to ya soon..

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote