View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 12:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi JulieRN, I'm sorry to hear you are having such a terrible time. I think you should see your doctor to be safe and thorough.

Although I have not had the exact symptoms you are having, I am just coming out of a terrible type of regression of symptoms (2+ weeks). My injury was over 2 years ago and these symptoms were as bad, if not worse than ever. I was quite devistated as I had been doing well for a few days.

I think stress is a very strong trigger on top of what you are trying to accomplish in a day. I was trying to go back to work (very part time) and was giving it 100% - probably like you were on your neurophsyc tests... and - it was too much and - CRASH. The good news is that this might be the perfect time for your tests as it will help them analyze the issues.

I hope you are able to get to your appointment safe and sound. Please let us know how you made out.

Soccergal
Female, 44 years old. Several concussions over the years - the first was most severe (kicked by horse), recovered well. Last 2 concussions Oct, 2009 and were two weeks apart. I attempted to return to working 12 hrs/wk (working from home), but was unsuccessful. Currently applying for medical disability.

Primary Symptoms: dizziness, light & sound sensitivity, confusion, difficulty focusing attention, headaches, depression, exteme fatigue, some insomnia and occassional speach problems - stammer, halted speach as I try to find the word or thought and using incorrect words. Trouble focusing on conversation if there is other noise around - especially other conversations.

Soccergal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JulieRN (01-25-2012), Mark in Idaho (01-25-2012)