View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

((Lara)) Yes I'm sure the brain zaps are from the andidepressant but for the life of me I don't know why. I wonder that I've had them many times before with a different AD, but I haven't changed the dosage or the time for taking it in a very long time. Hmmmm...

I wonder how Mr. Alffe is doing.

I wonder about the weather here. We finally did get some snow, but not much. And now they (the weathermen) are saying we will go back up into the 40s next week, so I dunno!

I wonder that I'm down with bronchitis again. Just had that crap in September. Well, at least this time I went to my doctor sooner rather than later and got meds. Using my grandson's spare nebulizer too.

I wonder at how I don't watch news like I used to. I feel helpless to do anything about all the bad things they keep reporting.

I wonder how Ms. Pooh is after that appointment? Not good? ((hugs))

I wonder that now that GrandDoody is 6 years old, if he will be my only grandchild? Yeah...I'm pretty sure about that. Guess I'll have to find someone else's little girl to buy girlie things for, lol. I love my GrandDoody, he's such a good boy.

Love and hugs to everyone here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-25-2012), Alffe (01-26-2012), barbo (01-26-2012), Lara (01-25-2012)