Thread: New Here ..
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy New Here ..

Okay, lets see where to start...My obsessive-ness, and utter inability to focus on one task and I keep starting another one or ten ...and even as I write this I think I am whiney because there are so many people who deserve responses to their posts which are far more important than my little anxieties (I have been in full blown panic mode all day). Crying jags, outbursts, really ??? What in the world...??? I have been diagnosed with OCD, and ADHD. I was on Zoloft 200mg. and that worked for about 8mths and then it was like, it turned off. I just wanted to crash things, break things, scream, yell, felt like (feel like) I cant find the zipper of my skin and I NEED to get OUT of it ... UGH..Now doctor has prescribed Paxil ? oh yeah, have xanax for those sudden attacks which I do take but only for BAD, BAD attacks.or I would be taking it ALL day...I am 42 with 3 beautiful daughters (one of which is on meds for ADD and I am afraid will need something for anxiety too ). Married to a husband who thinks you turn off PANIC like a light switch, but who tries to understand when PANIC hits and I hide in the bedroom. I have not started Paxil yet, wanted to talk to others who have tried it because I have heard scarey stories about it ... On top of that I have bouts of high blood pressure / and now I am worried about low bp because I am dizzy, lightheaded, and have tunnel vision. I am going to have to call the dr on this tomorrow and schedule a stress test, It could be lots worse I know, but right now I feel like an old cartoon, spinning my wheels and getting no where ......