View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks chroma, already know that trick, but while larger text helps some, it's still making my eyes focus at a short distance, which they don't readily do. We got a long wire so we could hook the main computer up to the big TV up on the wall, so things are bigger, but then I'm sitting so far away on the couch that it really doesn't help. (sitting closer means a regular chair, and back, neck, arm, etc don't really allow that. can't convince my family to plant an armchair smack dab in the middle of the living room....) Some websites don't blow up well, like darling at&t's email, the ads all get larger, so while the email font is larger, the space it sits in is smaller (hate at&t!), others enlarge, but don't give you a side-to-side scroll bar so you just lose the rest of the page, ggrrrrh! Like I need MORE difficulties in navigating what I'm working so hard to see in the first place. So it's little bits at a time. So frustrating.

Anything I can come up with is just about external, skin scarring. So frustrating. Was hoping someone here might know something more.
winic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote