View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Cricket:

Does your husband know how you feel? Has he read your post? Do not be afraid to let him do so. Communication is key (which I am sure you know because you have a successful marriage)! Just knowing how you truly feel may relieve some of the stress you believe he is experiencing. I have RSD also and took care of my grandparents with dementia for 5 years and never resented them a day in my life (even though I needed taking care of too). Ask him how he feels about it.

I find it hard to believe that he would be better off without you. I know how easy it is to think that way for I have thought that many, many times. Remember that you are still the woman he married. You are not your disease. Do not let your disease run your life. Take charge of your disease. It will take time but it is possible.

You also stated that we think you are a mental case. Please do not think that. I have also thought that way. You will soon discover that you are not alone and that other people have/are experiencing what you are.

I hope this has helped. I know that when you are in the state of mind that you are in right now it is hard to believe that things will get better. They will. Hold on to that thought.

Sandy also has great insight. Grasp the positive things in your life and concentrate on them.

I sincerely hope everything goes well for you!

Jennetta
RSDJennetta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anneo59 (09-10-2013)