View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My Progress

Just a quick update on my progress with tDCS.

Today I walked outside for about a mile! I don't remember how many years it has been since I did that! It was a challenge and I had to rest and use my service dog for balance but I did it!!!! This time last year I could not even leave a small heated room let alone go outside. Even if I had been able to go outside my joint pain was so severe that I would be lucky to make it to the driveway.

I am still working to get off all meds (with the exception of LowDose Naltrexone and adderall.) I want to get off of Trazadone at bedtime since I am concerned about continued tooth decay. ( I am down to 25mg.) Quite an accomplishment!!! (I still take a laundry list of supplements which I will continue to take)

I have oxycodone for breakthrough nasty flares but have only used one pill in the last two months.

I am thrilled to report that my claw hand has not returned! I still have weakness but I am working very hard on strength and flexibility. (Still don't trust holding a glass or knife in that hand)

I am strictly adhering to anti infalm diet. (Now that the holidays are over it is much easier)

Although I did not have clinical depression I do feel more chirpy than I have in years.

Although I am very grateful for my improvement I admit to being a bit greedy. Thus I will be experimenting with longer periods of treatment as well as additional protocols.

Hope this helps someone else!!!!!!!

Last edited by ballerina; 01-27-2012 at 12:45 PM.
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (01-27-2012)