View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cabin fever!!!!!

So, I stopped being able to drive about last week I think it was. I had a whole year in the past that I couldn't drive so this definitely is not a first. My vision started going out of focus when I turn my head a few weeks ago, now it does it when I'm looking forward. Not continuous but it's happening a lot and I don't want to take a chance of not being able to see like I need while I'm driving.

I have people who will take me places when I need to, but I remember what it felt like to depend on everyone and it drives me nuts. To top that off, my daughter came down with strep and started antibiotics on Tuesday, so we can't be around anyone until tomorrow. This is the second time she's had it in about a month and her tonsils tend to stay big. She may be in for a tonsillectomy. My poor baby is turning out to get sick a lot like I did as a kid, I really was hoping she wouldn't!

Sorry, squirrel, can't stay on topic

Well my kids are going crazy being stuck in the house and so I'm going even crazier!!! Along with getting ready for a birthday party this Sunday and making the special Mario cake for my son.

Okay I'm good, I vented, thanks all!
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (01-28-2012), Dejibo (01-27-2012), Desinie (01-30-2012), Kitty (01-27-2012), SallyC (01-27-2012), TheSleeper (01-28-2012), Twinkletoes (01-28-2012)