View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Sidney,

I am glad to see someone getting the triggerpoint injections and I wish more could and would.

I have had so many that if the holes stayed in me I would leak like a sift. I said I could go down in the Guiness Book of Worlds records for the most shots. LOL

It was a long process for me. I had them from around 98 untlil 06 and have had some in my pelvic area this year. I had them around my heart for the chest pain also. I don't think there is a place on me that my familh Dr. has missed and he can give them so good that you don't even know you are getting them. I had them done 2 times at the U of C and they hurt so bad. I had 28 in my stomach the first time and 10 the second time. After that I just ask my family Dr. if he would give them to me. He doesn't use foot long needles. LOL

Like you medication never fazed me and a lot of it I couldn't take. Now my Methadone dosage is the very low. I take a 1/2 of a 5 mg 3 times a day and at night if I wake up in pain I will take another half to a whole one. I just haven't gotten the pelvic pain inside of me calmed down enough to go off of it.

I think they are the best possible way to get the RSD pain calm down. It's just like I said though, there aren't many Drs. it seems that want to do them for patients from what I am seeing and hearing.

I saw that about Anna Nicole. I had never heard of that med before. I don't take any med you have to drink. Can't handle it. It has to be in a pill form.

I have a 20 year history of constant medical problems too. When I look back at where I have been and where I am now, I have no doubt that God and my Dr. walked me through it.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote