View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
I had lost so much weight on Weight Watchers prior to this RSD spread in 2009, now I have pretty much regained the majority of it since I can't get out there and do what I was doing before, like working out and even walking around the block! It is so frustrating!

I now have a gluten intolerance and one dr told me I was borderline gastroparesis. A lot of the gluten free foods are fattening and the best options, my system can't handle... I have difficulty digesting fruits and veggies...the things that I should be eating!! I have several food allergies too. You would think I would be skinny as a rail, but nope I am far from it...big and swollen!! UGH!!! The meds don't help either....

Nanc
How frustrating to work so hard to get the weight off only to be rewarded with a CRPS spread. Gastroparesis with CRPS is something to be taken real seriously. I cannot tell you how miserable I was with gastro symptoms. For me, the symptoms were so bad that i lost 40 pounds and was so severely underweight that I looked like photos of concentration camp survivors. tDCS knock it right out and none of the symptoms have returned. One time I could not remember what it was like to have no gastro problems. Now that those problems are gone, however, I remember them as though they never left.

Hope this helps!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote