View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
Whooo, preaching to the choir! im am bat guano crazy by staying in this house! I went blind with the last MS attack, and while I can use special things to get on the computer, I last about ten minutes and then cant take the headache that results from trying to do anything that requires vision.

I cant watch TV. I cant read a book. I cant cook or I will burn down the house, I am sick and tired of not being able to do stuff for ME! its MY house! its MY life! its MY car! yet I have to have folks drive me in it! I have to have someone read my prescription bottles to help me call in a refill. I have to have someone guide me in the grocery store so I can find the milk.

Im sick to pieces of this stupid disease and think I will hunt for my receipt so I can trade it in.
I'm so sorry Losing eyesight like that is one of the symptoms that really scare the heck out of me! So every new symptom that has to do with vision is more stressful than any other. I do have to depend on everyone else to go anywhere and I can't read anymore for a few reasons. But I CAN still see to do the cakes that I make and see me two beautiful kids right now, I am so thankful for that. Not trying to stick your nose in that, you just reminded me how thankful I am for that.

Hey if you actually find a place to make that return, let me know, I want to make mine too, even if the lines are long!

I think there are a couple things that are making it worse. It has been GORGEOUS out the last few days for one! Then there's the fact that my husband, not trying to be upsetting to me, when I told him about this it was right away, "well that's gonna make things really hard, now I have to do ALL of the driving." When our friends heard about it they also went straight to how hard it was going to make it on HIM! Hello! I'm the one stuck here and having to depend on you, you think I LIKE this! I know they don't mean to come across like that, they just don't get it and it hurts. I love them and I know they would never intentionally say something to hurt me, but they did say it. It's bringing tears to my eyes just thinking of it.

But my daughter is no longer contagious today, so after the party on Sunday I will be able to have my Mom pick me up Monday morning for coffee at her house, that will help.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-27-2012), Kitty (01-27-2012), SallyC (01-27-2012), Twinkletoes (01-28-2012)