View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So happy to hear from you so happy no nausea or headache this time, I feel you on the battery by your collarbone it hurts no doubt, so glad you are there getting tweaking- Its hard when you travel to get the surgery and have that one person that works so well with your settings and then to start that process over once you return home, I totally get it, as you heal you are going to need more tweaking so please get the gal you like to get you set up with someone for when you get home, get that set up NOW while you are there, I went two weeks hunting someone down to adjust me and had to go through 2 different programmers before I found someone in my area that could even come close to the settings I got while in Chicago where my surgery was done, my pain was also atypical (neuropathic) so I can totally relate to the relief the stimulator gives you "as long as they get you good settings" I am so happy you have someone who gets you and can get you some good settings that thrills me to no end, (if she sets up the person for when you get home she will be able to communicate with your rep in your area the type of settings she used this will help you continue to get even better and better pain relief, so much changes as your surgery heals that the stimulator needs adjusted to go right along with that healing. Oh Beth I am so happy for you, I know what it feels like to get that relief and it is HEAVEN! Looking forward to hearing from you as you heal!
kwebster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (01-27-2012)