View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
I had lost so much weight on Weight Watchers prior to this RSD spread in 2009, now I have pretty much regained the majority of it since I can't get out there and do what I was doing before, like working out and even walking around the block! It is so frustrating!

I now have a gluten intolerance and one dr told me I was borderline gastroparesis. A lot of the gluten free foods are fattening and the best options, my system can't handle... I have difficulty digesting fruits and veggies...the things that I should be eating!! I have several food allergies too. You would think I would be skinny as a rail, but nope I am far from it...big and swollen!! UGH!!! The meds don't help either....

Nanc
Ugh...that really stinks! I'm so sorry that you have to deal with things like that. My mom has rheumatoid arthritis and suffers from weight problems but she is allergic to fresh fruits, fresh veggies, most kinds of nuts, and shellfish. It would be so hard to try to eat well if you cannot eat the foods that are good for you. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that. And then to have worked so hard to lose the weigth before only to end up with CRPS...life can play some cruel tricks on us...
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (02-02-2012)