View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much Sue.
Look at my New Thread I posted, "My Neurologist is the crazy one!" for an update on my visit yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi markrisgold,

When you see the neuro tomorrow you might want to ask for a DNA test to be done. This will show what meds will help you the most with the least side effects. Many times I've been dizzy for a few seconds and I will get wicked headaches after a seizure, I also get a nervous feeling in my stomach this is known as an aura seizure also called a simple partial seizure.
Try using the cold water therapy to see if it helps you. Put a cold washcloth on your face and neck 3 times a day this calms the neurons down in the brain and stops the seizures from happening. I went through a test a yr. or 2 ago when I was asked to take my temperature 3 times a day at the same time and each time after I had a seizure. The days I had any seizures my temperature was higher. I was also asked to keep track of how many times I yawned and the study showed that the days that I didn't yawn that much were the days I had the seizures. They have found that yawning helps cool a persons brain. In regards to vitamin B12 take 1000 mcg. once a day.
Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
markrisgold is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote