View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm glad you finally received and finished the neuropsych testing.

My neurologist has tried several times to order it for me, but the insurance kept denying it.

I'm very sorry to hear you might not be able to return to bedside nursing, I can tell you love your job and ache to get back to it. I haven't been able to return to a theatre since the accident I was in. I become emotionally devastated to think that I might not be able to return to doing that sort of work, I've been doing it for 20 years... and it was one of life's greatest joys for me. I don't think I would want a Dr. confirming that I'll never get to do it again. Hopefully, you'll be able to use your nursing skills in other ways that may even help more people than you could've being a bedside nurse.

It's good that you're resting.

I'm very interested to hear what more details of the results from the test are if you want to share.

And since you mentioned the jeckyll/hyde thing... my own boyfriend and I have had a SLEW of miscommunications because of my functioning levels due to the tbi... I'm sorry to hear you've been going through similar issues.
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote