View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwsmith1984 View Post
Mark,

EsthersDoll,

I know, right? It was AWESOME...and confusing. It kind of upset me too...it was a tease. I don't understand how I can go from being so foggy that I couldn't respond to anyone...to the ER and then normal. I was ecstatic...and it gives me hope knowing that my brain can still be normal. I just wish it would happen more often.

Maybe you haven't experience a normal moment yet because your brain is working hard to give you more than just a moment of being normal....

I completely understood what you meant when you explained the steps of your recovery. Sounds a lot like what's going on with me...except the last 2 months or so have been a plateau, or got worse.

Thank you .
Yeah, I've tried to think that for myself too - that the neural pathways I create after the injury will be MORE efficient than the ones I had before the injury!! Bwahahahaha! I have to hope something *good* comes out of all of this!

Other than the feeling normal that one time, I think it's weird that you've gotten worse or have plateaued in the last couple of months. I hope you've talked about that with your Dr..

Also, I understand the importance of going to church and what not, but have you considered not going for a while? I personally wouldn't be able to handle a Bible Study once a week - it would just be too much for me. I know how boring it is!! (Trust me, do I know!) But maybe you've been trying to do too much and that's why you've been getting worse?
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote