Thread: Vision issues?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 10:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Confused.....

Hi Eowyn,
Thanks for the info. The crazy thing is I did see an Opthamologist yesterday who examined me, had her staff do the peripheal vision test, dilated my eyes etc.

She noted a few issues, prescribed eye drops for inflamation, prescrip for glasses (i only needed low strength readers before) and then proceeded to tell me that she doesn't feel my vision problems were caused by my injury. HUH? Really?

My eyesight decreased significantly, I have blurred vision, light sensitivity, pain behind my eyes and the symmetry (sp?) is off.....but this Doctor really thinks none of it was caused by my closed head injury. I should add this is a Workman's Comp paid Doctor. It really sucks to not be validated and still have to feel so lousy.

Symptoms: focus/concentration issues, short term memory issues, nausia, dizziness, sleep problems, noise/light sensitivities, extreme fatigue, irritability, vision problems, slow processing, tingling in extremeties and a few more I can't remember.

Last edited by HeadStrong; 01-27-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Break up sentences.
HeadStrong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote