View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 02:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Ravenred,

I wanted to stop by and show my support. Although I haven't been in the hospital for MG, I can relate to many of the things you mention. I think you might be having a natural reaction to a horrible and unpredictable condition...MG. I don't think you are losing your mind at all.

It is possible it is the drugs, I notice Mestinon makes me nervous, but I don't think this is a common side effect. But mostly, I do think you are experiencing a natural reaction to a sudden change in life.

I often experience panic attacks when I do something that has previously made my body go limp, as I remember lying on the floor with no one around to help, and I just had to lay there until my strength came back enough to get into my bed so I could rest.

I am a mess emotionally and so sensitive to every comment that I often think I am crazy. I do think this will go away, or at least lesson once I accept that I am a new person, I think it will be the same for you. We have to find new ways to live and develop new habits after getting MG...it is a big shock and it takes so long to learn how to live again.

I hope you feel better soon. This is a great place for support while going through these hard times.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jana (01-28-2012), Ravenred (02-07-2012)