View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 12:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How much exercise and sunshine are you getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerveEndings View Post
B12 deficiency problem here, as well. *sighs* I am attempting to correct this with sublingual methylcobalamin B12 supplements, but at 4x1000 mcg per day, I'm not really getting any better.

Anyway, I have noticed that when exposed to bright lights or loud noises, my symptoms get worse. This makes working on a computer, sitting in bright rooms, or dealing with watching movies or traffic a nightmare. Does anyone else have these problems, as well? Sometimes I also get ringing in my ears or extreme sensitivity to noise, or even echoing noises several times a day, or thinking I hear things I don't (psychosis?). This worries me because the latter symptoms came about AFTER supplements! Could I be deficient in B6 or folate or potassium or magnesium or absolutely anything else? Iron could definitely be a concern since I've been craving red meat and dirt like no other...but meat makes me feel worse immediately, it's scary almost. :/ And the general daily headaches and constant need to sleep are exhausting. *sighs* I'm just hoping someone can help me feel better and provide some information.
How much exercise do you get and on a scale of 1 to 10 and how important do you think this is? Nothing can happen to a "parked car." Start slowly knowing if you "hurt yourself exercising" you will surely quit. Don't give yourself that excuse. Do a easy routine for a week and then bump it up. Even if you live in an apartment with 20 feet of snow out side, you can still exercise in your room. Lay on the floor and lift your heels three inches for 30 seconds. Will do wonders for your back. Then cross your right knee over your left leg and the opposite. Feel all your vertebra crack and pop into place. Once you get your back in shape do squats .. three at first and keep bumping them after a week. Work you self up to 30. Touch your toes. Bend at the waist and point to the four quadrants. Hold your arms out level and rotate the hands in a one foot circle for a minute .. increase it by increments. Do short walks then short walks with half at a fast speed. Bump it up to longer walks. Lift light weights etc.
KamasPrairie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bruegger84 (02-10-2012)