Thread: RSD in the neck
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 05:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi everyone...just an update...I went to see the plastic surgeon and the neurologist that is dealing with my neck...Its funny how many doctors you accumulate when something like this happens. I just accumulated 6 more since the accident...Ive turned into some sort of ginea pig...Everyone said I should be dead...only by a miracle did I make it this far...We know where the miracles come from...I just say thank you Dad...Jesus...hes my Dad Ive never had for many years....I know it was him..They said that they have never seen someone scalped such a large area, severed two arteries in my head, lose two quarts of blood, and break the c4,5 and 6 vertabre in my neck and be alive...Not only alive but have no brain damage or lose any bodily function. I have a little trouble with my right thumb and pointer finger but other than that no other real damage. The RSD even settled down...I dont want to brag but we had people praying all over the world...including the Wailing Wall in Jeruselem. Its funny how the Lord put people in places for a reason...When I got in the accident it was really in a desolate area on the freeway....and my daughter my hero was very cool about everything. She was the only one that could get to me in the truck because the way it smashed so it was her who was putting on compresss bandages on my head and kept me awake and alert until the ambulance got there. She was driving when the accident happened.. the front tire on the drivers side blew out so she along with everyone else was just for the ride. The tires were only 3 weeks old and the bead blew out..so i believe i couldnt even have averted what happened...The truck almost launched end for end and my side int the front took the brunt of all that energy...It happened so fast that I actually beat the side air bag out the passenger side window and scraped my head on the freeway as we were sliding down the road. As we were sliding the truck was gradually turning until we were crossways on the highway and thats when the truck rolled three more times...Needless to say I was pretty beat up by the end..My daughter ended up with a dislocated shoulder and my wife ended up with a broken toe. My two boys....woke up and wondered why we were getting gas here...thats until they seen all of our luggage strewed down the highway for the last 100 yards..All in all we were blessed and Im glad that its me in this hospital bed than my precious wife our wonderful kids...As for me I can handle this I think because of the RSD...Ive learned alot of patients dealing with this disease and I can live with whatever happens to me..if I lose some range of motion in my neck so be it...at least it isnt any of my kids who have so much to live for. As far as the update my plastic surgeon says Im looking a grafting surgery in a couple of weeks....then its off to inplanting saline baloons in my head to get skin with hair growing on it to the places on my head where there was hair in the first place.. So thats the update in a nutshell...Ohh has anyone heard of Laser spine surgery and what effects it would have on our little demon...I seen it on tv today and it looked intriquing...I truly know that I will get through this because my Lord has heard our prayers I believe he wouldnt leave his kid who loves him...I have faith for a total healing and this is just a journey through the valley...and for whatever the reason it will not discourage me. A walk through the valley is good because not only i am learning a lesson there also food to nourish my soul....just one more thing please say a prayer for my family if you believe...My Dad died today. And if you dont believe please make this your opportunity to learn about and have a relationship with my Dad our Lord in Savior Jesus...Its just a simple prayer and pm me if you have any questions...Jesus is much more than what you see portrayed on tv or the political parties...whats nice is noone has corner on knowing him as your personal savior...and you dont have to be affiliated to a certain political party to be saved. (all though one party thinks they have the corner of the market when it comes to Jesus) Well Ive got news for them...Jesus hates hypocrits who tortcher and kill without remorse...
krank is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (01-29-2012)