View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atma Namaste View Post
/...The last few months have been a living hell of unpredictable offs and freezeups, horrible dyskenesias, balled up feet, falling, .. walk with crutches, or sometimes crawl.
l
That's EXACTLY where I am at, 8 years in. The last 6 months, getting worse, free-fall. Wild fluctuations; often immobile for half the day and half the night; full body tremors, unable to lift a blanket, feet contorted and blistered, severe torment of freeze-ups; difficulty swallowing; dark thoughts... tra la la la.. you all know the song, but I still can't figure out if I am over-dosing or under-dosing. I try different times; schedule thrown off when cannot sleep. Not complaining here, just saying I hear the same story so often, it makes me wonder. The cheap generic sinemet for instance... does not seem to be effective, or is it just where I am on the Bell curve and this is normal rejection of the drugs after the honeymoon is ended?
Weirdest of all: since this thing started 6 months ago, the worst symptoms, by far, come within minutes AFTER I swallow any or all of sinemet, Mirapex and seligelene.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atma Namaste (03-03-2012), imark3000 (01-29-2012)