View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 01:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I had them too

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainab View Post
Is there anyone else that has been dx with pseudo tumor cerebri? I was dx back in 2005 and the dx with Arnold Chiari Marlformation 1 in 2006. But I think that I am having issues with my PTC as I'm having vision problems and my face feels tight and numb at times with a throbbing face/headache and i can hear swooshing fluid in my head to the sound of my heart beat. Does anyone else suffer from these symptoms?
I was diagnosed back in 1993 with pseudo tumor cerebri. My eye was actually being pushed out. Sounds like they don't have anymore information now then in 1993. I fought them switching between both my eyes, from 1993 through early the early 2000's. I lived with wearing a patch when the double vision started. I had all those symptoms. Mine finally seemed to bun itself out. They don't know why. But I did noticed that the more stress I was under the worse the PTC was. I tried a lot of different medicines and was on steroids the whole time. I lost my job because of time missed. There were times when I would be in bed for 3 days straight because I couldn't lift my head and I'd have to crawl around. Have they taken a recent MRI or CAT Scan? I wish the best for you. I know how frustrating it is having something that drs just don't know much about or how to cure it.
tammy63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote