View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl2568 View Post
The followup visit went okay. My doctor said to followup with the gastroenterologist to give me tips on what to do since I still can't tolerate fruits and vegetables and I am just starting to tolerate sandwitches again. What I a still confused about is if it is not from what I am eating then how will I know if it will come back. There is no preventing it since scar tissue keeps growing. My mom has a friend who has had this problem in the past but she does not have a shunt but has the blockage from another reason and she said to add more water to my diet. I drink lots of water everyday. There is still so much I do not understand about this. I havent had to go back to the hospital but it still seems all new to me.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with the gastroenterologist and I am very nervous about it because I do not know what to expect form him. I am hoping he can tell me what to expect for the future and what I should avoid. This concept is still new to me. As far as solid food goes I am still having issues with lots of food. I just need more info so I know what to do for the future. Won't it come back since scar tissue grows?Everything is still confusing.
kl2568 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote