Thread: Who knew?!?!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

JackD

My dad takes furosemide for edema that he gets from having a heart problem. They were trying to get me to take some of his furosemide (my dad and my aunt) because the edema I had was really annoying. I turned them down on the furosemide because I didnt want to keep running to the potty.

You described your edema as being very pink and feeling sunburned. That's exactly what my feet were feeling up until a few days ago. Now the sunburn feeling is only on the back of my right ankle near my achilles tendon.

I have on the tops of my feet what feel like little tiny scabs, but it's not blood, it's like scabs of some clear fluid. I bet that's where some of the fluid in my feet was starting to weep thru the skin. I keep hoping the rest of this edema will go away, but it sure is taking a long time. Hope it's not permanent.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote