View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 06:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for confirming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckster View Post
I can honestly tell you that without a doubt you may experience some symptoms or none at all. Everyone's symptoms vary.

The symptoms of my unruptured aneurysm are fatigue (especially in the mid-late afternoon), headaches behind my right eye, occasional nausea, occasional loss of balance (especially when I'm tired), shaking (after sports which might not be a great thing but they told me it was okay to proceed as normal).

I have elected to not have surgery right now because the risks are the same. I find that the winter is worse than the spring and summer. I tend to go the entire summer with barely any symptoms other than occasional fatigue. Sunlight must help!

Ultimately you know when your body is not feeling well and when you're "off." I think you should get a 3rd opinion however or at the very least, choose a surgeon that will respect you.
Thank you! My symptoms are very similar to yours, including the winter bringing them on, this is the second winter I have felt off, with very frequent headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizzyness and loss of balance, and shaking just before eating (as if low on sugar), but I also got told aneurysms had no symptoms.

Just this Friday a neurologist confirmed I have an aneurysm, but she was totally loathe to give me any details, such as where it is or its size, I hope to get them after the angiography, and will definitely be asking for another doctor!
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote