View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 07:13 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Something is really hinky here...

I suppose it is possible that the aminopterin was only in some of the
suspected batch.

I recall reading one story, that had a quote from a scientist who was puzzled at the high concentration found in one testing...he said rat bait would not be
sprayed ON the wheat and would be in baits AROUND the storage. How it would appear in high concentration is a puzzle.

I suppose it was scooped up with a loading device? Or planted in there maliciously? or what?

I am beginning to think the only safe folks are the GF ones now. As each day passes, this problem becomes more alarming, and closer to human consumption!

You know I found some information that China was mad at US for sending THEM defective wheat... infected with wheat smut!-- and refused to import.
Quote:
Before China joined the WTO, TCK smut was a major issue, with China banning imports of wheat from seven western and Pacific Northwest states. Slowly and steadily, the issue has diminished, with China dropping that seven-state ban. Now, a maximum allowable number of TCK spores has been established for U.S. wheat imported into China, no matter where it is grown, and it’s a standard American wheat has been able to meet. The first ship in many years to carry unrestricted cargo of northwest U.S. wheat to China sailed in early 2000.
more at

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote