View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 07:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please Let Each Person Decide Our Own Treatment

Different things work fior different people my RSD is so severe because I have been shot (lets just say more than once please)I have tried everything since 1968 where I could be one of the guinea pigs .being given Sea Snail venom ,Lion Fish Venom ,Hole drilled into brain and it goes on and on . Medication takes the edge off for me so I can survive . Meds are serious and I have always taken as prescribed . Some people do not do well with medications for many reasons .Often they get anti Medication because they can no longer get medications due to mistakes made ior just where they live .I don't attack SCS or the Pump or any other so please I understand how bitter people are about meds when red Flagged especially . If you could just worry about your own treatment and let others do what they will maybe some anger will dissipate . I understand that you are "Just SAy NO" or meds made you sick or your faith doesnt allow meds and trying to get cured without meds is your choice and I applaud that .
I think most of us would do all we can to help another so please allow us our choice if it is medication .It is scary to think people instead of being behind me in my succesful 44 years with RSD would deny what has been working since the 1980s (I went over 15 years without meds but my quality of life was gone .
I can't believe I would feel I need to write this here and I pray that whatever your choice (at least in the USA we have that freedom ) and may you choose what is best for you
Sincerely rsdno
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (01-30-2012), edever34 (10-15-2012), fmichael (12-02-2012), markdoc (02-01-2012), Swatgen27 (12-13-2012), Vrae (10-14-2012)