View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default yrs of concussions/ 38yr old getting worse

First I would like to thank anyone who takes time out of his or her busy schedule to read this post. So thank you and sorry for the miss spelling.

I am 38 yrs old and married for 15 years now to my good-looking wife. I wrestled and played football in high school. I do remember this one game that I did get a concussion because the only reason I knew what happen before the coach or doctor got to me was that a team mate told what I did. I also was hit by a car my senior year crossing the road. About 10 years later another accident when a car ran a stop sign. The latest was a year and 1/2 ago I was in a bad accident and now I am not the same.
I get headaches more frequently on the right front of my head. My speech goes, I lose function of my left side and can barely do anything. If I don't get my wife to talk to me to keep me calm early when I feel the symptoms coming on it gets worse. The symptoms last for about 30 min to an hour and still don't feel 100%. I am worried that one day I wont snap out of it and be normal again.
So I am looking for answers to find out if my fears are true and if so, what can I do to prolong it or prevent it from happening

Thank you

Brad
bveider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (01-30-2012)