Thread: Hello, new here
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 03:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This is definitely a great place to hang out. I've already found a wealth of information. I know you can all relate to how it feels to not know. It's been very difficult, I am very grateful that my husband is starting to understand more.

I have an 8 year old daughter and 4 and 5 year old sons. They keep me as busy as I can keep up with and they are my life

I've been getting copies of the reports from the MRI's and some of the bloodwork. I also got a copy of the lumbar puncture from Mayo Clinic. Even a copy of the report from the EEG my neuro seemed to think I needed (thank goodness for good insurance) but I don't have the disc's. I'll have to find out how to get those. I also don't have copies of her reports from office visits, although she usually does read them back to me at my next appt so I can remember what we talked about (my memory is really terrible these days).

My brain MRI was done with/without contrast, but the c spine MRI was only without contrast. On my follow up MRI next July I think I'm going to request she order it for cervical and thoracic spine along with the brain and make sure it's done both with and without.

Az
Azlin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (02-02-2012), Dejibo (02-04-2012), SallyC (01-31-2012)