View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 04:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Ativan and Celexa

Okay for years I have needed help driving and the docs gave me super low dose ativan .05 to take before I go out. I always felt like I was moving differently down the road and the ativan stops that feeling altogether.

Last spring doc put me on Celexa because I was feeling very sad for a long time. She also liked the drug because it helps with things like depression, anxiety, OCD, phobia etc and was hoping I'd see some improvement with the anxiety my "balance issue" caused.

Well, I think I'm starting to take too much Ativan. Keep in mind I only take it when I know I have to drive a ways. So maybe once in a couple of weeks. I take one the night before and one in the morning....that way I know its in my system. It always made me feel great! (Ativan takes forever for me to start working).

But now I take the Celexa in the morning too. And the past couple times I've gone out I feel a bit dopey or foggy by the time I get home.

Anyone else have this issue with these types of drugs? I'm thinking I better take on .05 ativan at night and the celexa in the morning and call it good.

Geez it would be great if I can get the good results with just the celexa alone.

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-01-2012), SallyC (01-31-2012)