View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default someone...please

I feel like I am dying. I was taking 900 mg of Lyrica daily because I misunderstood the directions. A terrible fault I am suffering horridly for. I ran out so early that the pharmacists refuse to refill it even to taper off of. I'm on day 6 of detox and i'm in agonizing pain. A terrible smell haunts my nose, my stomach and lower abdomen feel like they're being squished, I'm always cold, but unbearably hot when under cover. I can't eat...I can't sleep. When I do fall asleep for maybe 30 mins I wake up in terrible pain and stay awake for the rest of the night with the smell, nausea, tremors, cold chills, hot flashes, head aches, and diarrhea never ending. NEVER. Someone...please...anyone..help me. I can't live like this. I thought it would be over or at least subsiding. My mom got back from her doctor at the family clinic and he told her that it was insane for them to let me detox like this. "Life threatening" were his words. I called poison control at day 3 and they said that no one has physical withdrawals from lyrica, that my symptoms are most likely coming from the oxycontin...but I was still taking the oxy when I started feeling this way..it's how I know that i'm suffering from quitting the lyrica. What do I do...
Help me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote